1) You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified billing address when your order satisfies our minimum purchase amount at HK$1,000 at our e-store (as specified under your invoice). For purchase amount below HK$1,000, a delivery charge of HK$100 shall apply.
2) Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories. This service is available from 10am to 6pm between Monday and Friday, 10am to 1pm on Saturday (excluding public holidays).
Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
3) All orders placed and paid before 4pm (weekdays only) can be delivered the next day (Tue to Sat). We do not deliver over the weekend or public holidays.
We do our best to secure next day delivery of the date of your order but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
For Hong Kong local delivery please note that we cannot and do not guarantee a specific delivery time slot. Your order with us will be delivered during normal business hours.
4) Delivery service is not available:
In the following situations, we do our best to secure delivery but we reserve the right to refuse the delivery or charge you an additional delivery fee.
• at non-permanent address, restricted areas, outlaying islands, Tung Chung, Ma Wan, hotel guest rooms, ports, marinas and warehouses;
• a building which are not accessible by elevator for delivery; and
• where there are no authorised or legitimate unloading area within 50 metres of the building of the delivery address.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular wine, we will notify you as soon as possible.
5) After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the expected delivery time and date. Please check whether all your ordered items are delivered against the invoice/delivery note (as the case may be) upon delivery, then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your acceptance of goods.
6) All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver.
If you fail to receive your ordered products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, an additional delivery fee HK$100 will be applied to every subsequent delivery(es).
7) All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
8) We reserve the right to charge storage fees at our prevailing rates in the event that you fail to receive the ordered products within 2 weeks from the date of order confirmation not arising from our faults. In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
9) In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.