Skip to product information
1 of 3

GDV Fine Wines®

Bernard Defaix Chablis Vieille Vigne 2020

Regular price HK$250.00
Regular price Sale price HK$250.00
Sale Contact us: (+852) 9310-2808
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Type: White Wine      Volume: 750ml

Winery: Domaine Bernard Defaix

Country: France     Region: Burgundy

District: Chablis

Grapes Varieties: Chardonnay

Classification:      Production: 

Alcohol:      Packing: Original Carton of 12 bottles

Ratings and Tasting Notes:

From the Domaine: The grape grows in a vineyard of 1 hectare under the appellation Chablis, which is 50 years of age and extremely well exposed to the sun. The winemaking of this vintage highlights the full character of the terroir. 25% of this wine is fermented and aged in oak barrels with regular "batonnage" over 12 months. The remaining 75% is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks on fine lees over the same time period. The final blend offers a rich, full-bodied wine whose delicate bouquet occasionally denotes hints of honeysuckle. This wine can be kept for 3 to 4 years before drinking. Ideal with fish and grilled poultry.
  • Free Shipping

    Don't Forget!

    You are entitled to our free delivery for any purchase over HK$1,500.

    Why stop here?

    continue shopping